WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy. They can help balance your "good" and "bad" bacteria to keep your body working the way it should.
EAST PARK D-LENOLATE PROBIOTIC DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
Keeping your intestines healthy is essential for overall good health. Most daily lactobacillus probiotic dietary supplements have high numbers of bacteria to start off with, but many non-endospore bacteria (Lactobacillus and Acidophilus) may not survive passage from the upper GI to the lower GI. East Park Research’s probiotic capsules have 10 billion colony forming units (CFU's) making it one of the best probiotics for digestive support on the market. The spore forming ability makes it unique from other Lactobacillus Acidophilus probiotics for men and women in the market.
- DIFFERS FROM OTHER PROBIOTICS: Most probiotics are 'non-spore forming', while East Park Research Probiotic unique probiotic capsules have spore forming bacteria (Bacillus Subtillis), that offer numerous digestive health benefits in comparison to non-spore forming bacteria.
- HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY GUT: Probiotics are the 'good' bacteria that aids in maintaining a healthy gut and helps with digestion and nutrient absorption. This gut health supplement promotes healthy population of gut bacteria.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER: Healthy gut is key for a balanced immune system. East Park's spore probiotic supplement contains Bacillus spores that promote healthy digestive passage and help to strengthen your immune system naturally.
- CONTAINS GOOD BACTERIA FOR GOOD HEALTH: Bacillus Subtilis bacteria are protected and allow probiotic endospores to survive the acidic passage from the upper (Gastrointestinal tract) GI to the lower GI.
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED: During the endospore phase of the life-cycle, Bacillus subtilis bacteria is protected from heat, a highly acidic environment and other forms of environmental stress, keeping it viable under a wide temperature range.