About Olive Leaf Extract
If you've been searching for a natural immune system support supplement that comes with a wide array of health benefits, then olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract is your best bet. Olive extract has been used for centuries in Mediterranean countries because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
East Park Research d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) is an all-natural herbal supplement that may aid in protecting against invading microorganisms that make us sick and can weaken the immune system. Since its formulation over 20 years ago, thousands of customers have felt and seen its benefits.
Olive leaf extract has gained recognition as a powerful defense against infection and the promotion of a wide range of health benefits.
East Park Research d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract is commonly used to support healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular health. It may also be effective for skin and joint health and as an overall immune booster.
The Benefits of d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract:
- Immune support & antioxidant supplement: Strengthen your immune system naturally and help protect your body against invading microorganisms with East Park Research d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract.
- Patented extraction process: East Park's process obtains the purest concentration of oleuropein. The minimum standard is 18% Oleuropein but can reach as high as 23%.
- Potent immune booster: Oleuropein, a polyphenol enriched in OLE, has shown a variety of benefits such as supporting energy production, a healthy cardiovascular, blood pressure support and overall immune support.
- All-natural vegan supplement: This easy-to-swallow vegan capsules are made with one ingredient - 100% pure olive leaf extract. Contains no oil and is GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, & soy-free.
- USA-made: East Park Research d-Lenolate is manufactured in a GMP-Certified facility. The olive leaves are hand-picked and sourced world-wide in order to meet the company’s high quality standards.
Olive leaf extract (d-Lenolate), vegetable capsule (derived from a soft wood pine tree)
The amount of d-Lenolate you should take varies according to the reason you are taking it.
For maintenance of good health and increased energy, 1-2 capsules daily is sufficient.
For various health conditions, 1- 2 capsules should be taken three times a day.
Side Effects:There are no side effects observed.