The older we get-- or the more active we are-- our joints can begin to “act up”. They get stiff, achy, and swollen. Joints can be affected by disease (arthritis) or they can be affected by the simple process of aging (osteoarthritis). Joints can also be affected by having an active lifestyle-- “use it or lose it” is true, but it is also true that joints can be damaged by over-exercise or by injury.
Joints are meant to bend and move-- yet often this can cause damage, pain and joint degeneration. This is why Daily Health designed FlexProtex with Vitamin D3 - a supreme formula that helps minimize joint damage and keep the joints flexible and healthy.
FlexProtex capsules contain vitamins (Vitamin C, VItamin D3) and minerals (magnesium) critical for healthy joints-- and FlexProtex capsules contain a range ofnatural supplements and herbs that can help sustain joints and reduce inflammation at and around all your joints.
FlexProtex D3 is a blend of ingredients that can work together to provide both joint pain relief and joint repair. FlexProtex D3 contains potent vitamins and minerals that support healthy joints, as well as the building blocks your joints need to self-lubricate. Moreover, FlexProtex D3 contains herbs and other ingredients that reduce inflammation, pain and swelling in the joints.
FlexProtex D3 has no reported side effects-- and some have even reported having better digestion.
FlexProtex D3 is made in the US in an FDA registered lab and is always made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
Here’s a brief summary of these ingredients:
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine (NAG): NAG is one of the building blocks of hyaluronic acid - a naturally produced substance that helps keep your joints lubricated and moving smoothly and without pain. NAG is thought to be a more effective way to stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid. As a bonus, NAG may be useful in supporting healthy digestion.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (CS): CS is found naturally in your joints and supplements containing CS have been shown to reduce pain and joint stiffness in osteoarthritis.
- Hyaluronic Acid as Sodium Hyaluronate (HA): Along with NAG, HA helps keep your joints lubricated and moving smoothly, reducing stiffness, “creaky joints”, and pain.
- Vitamin C is nature’s recycling antioxidant. It has been shown to reduce joint damage in arthritis.
- Vitamin D is essential for healthy bones and joints and has been effectively used to support both bone and joint health.
- Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples. It is used to reduce inflammation, swelling and pain in those with knee pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendon pain and other joint conditions. It can also help support digestion.
Anti-inflammatory herbs such asboswellia, turmeric, yucca, evening primrose oil (which has additional omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids) act to reduce pain and inflammation while Perna canaliculus (also known as New Zealand green-lipped mussel) appears to have more direct joint-supporting effects.
Proprietary Blend: NAG (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine), Rice Flour, Boswellia, Turmeric Extract, Ashwagandha, Yucca (Root), Bromelain, Evening Primrose Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Perna Canaliculus, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Magnesium (as oxide)
Take 2 capsules twice daily.
Allergen Warning: product contains shellfish.
Please Note: Turmeric Extract may vary in color, taste & odor batch to batch due to variables such as location, crop and harvesting seasons. We use high quality Turmeric in our blend.