Availability: 13 In StockUsually ships in 1 business day + transit time
ships in 1-2 business days + transit time
Vetiver essential oil’s aroma is earthy, eclectic, and exotic. It originates from a perennial grass native to the tropical regions in Asia. Because Vetiver is steam distilled from the plant’s root, the oil has a woodsy scent. It was used in ancient times, and the oil’s popularity still exists as an ingredient in colognes and fragrances—especially for men—as well as in soaps and moisturizers. Vetiver is great to diffuse in work and study areas because its diverse aroma helps create an uplifting environment. Due to its viscosity, we recommend diluting Vetiver with a carrier oil.
- Has an earthy, balancing aroma
- Aromatic features promote a focused environment and a calm, relaxing atmosphere
- Eases occasional restlessness as part of a bedtime routine
- May help appearance of even skin tone
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents isovalencenol, khusimol, and beta-vetivone
Young Living Essential Oils has recently updated their packaging. New product label, same quality product. Please know that we stock both the older (original) label as well as the new. Should you receive a product with the original label that differs from the new product image above, please know that your product is brand new and was purchased directly from the manufacturer.
Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
• Dilute Vetiver’s earthy aroma with V-6 Vegetable Oil
Complex and diffuse it around the house or in your
office to promote a focused environment.
• Add 5–10 drops of Vetiver to your hot bath for a relaxing, calming aroma to ease occasional restlessness as part of your bedtime routine.
• Add a few drops of Vetiver to V-6 and massage it on skin for a dual benefit: a calming aroma and the appearance of an even skin tone.
• Combine V-6, 3 drops of Lavender, and 2 drops of Vetiver for a calming diffuser blend that’s perfect for a relaxing evening after a long day of work.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physic ian before using this product.