R.C. Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
R.C. Essential Oil Uses:
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil, Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil, Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Eucalyptus citriodora† leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus oil aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
R.C. has a cool and refreshing aroma that can help create the feeling of normal, clear breathing and create a refreshing respiratory experience when applied topically.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.