Raven essential oil blend is a cool, refreshing combination of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen essential oils. A chilly, minty blend with sweet undertones, Raven creates a cooling sensation and provides a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat. Like an effervescent breeze through a grove of eucalyptus trees, Raven provides a refreshing aromatic experience when diffused or inhaled directly. The naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, menthol, and methyl salicylate provide an invigorating and empowering experience, particularly before or after a workout or when winding down for the evening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a cool, minty eucalyptus aroma
- Can be diffused or inhaled directly for a refreshing respiratory experience
- Brings a sense of calm and relaxation to any stuffy environment
- Can be used as part of your exercise routine to promote the sensation of deeper breathing
Cinnamomum camphora† (Ravintsara), Citrus limon† (lemon), Gaultheria procumbens† (wintergreen), Mentha piperita† (peppermint) and Eucalyptus radiata†.
† 100% pure essential oil
- Diffuse Raven in any stuffy environment for a fresh, crisp atmosphere.
- Dilute with V-6 oil and massage it onto your chest and neck during the cold-weather season for a comforting aroma.
- Apply it to your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower for an invigorating experience.
- Dilute with V-6 oil and rub it on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.