Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) essential oil has a sweet, bright aroma reminiscent of a blossoming orchard of orange trees. Start your day with an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine by diffusing Orange as you get ready in the morning. With just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, and Patchouli.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Massage into skin to enjoy an energizing aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Add to household cleaner for an added sweet citrus scent
- Use as an adhesive remover
- Diffuse to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Apply to skin in the evening
Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.