Dragon Time Massage Oil uses powerful essential oils that have been researched in Europe for their balancing effects with pure vegetable oils. The result is a soothing, stabilizing massage blend that helps calm and uplift women during challenging times of the month. In addition to massage, you can put 1/2 ounce in the bathtub for a refreshing bath.
Recommended for both young and mature women, Dragon Time Massage Oil is specifically blended with the calming and relaxing aromas of Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, and other uplifting essential oils.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil, Salvia sclarea† (Clary) oil, Salvia officinalis† (Sage) oil, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Achillea millefolium† (Yarrow) oil,Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Jasminum officinale** (Jasmine) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
**100% pure absolute
- Drop a penny-sized amount of oil into the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together and apply to skin as needed.
- If using at home, create a warm, quiet, relaxed environment.
- Use a firm comfortable surface such as a bed, massage table, or floor mat.
- If doing a foot massage, have the person receiving the massage recline against a large pillow (on a sofa or bed) to fully relax the entire body.
- Choose soothing music to help you relax during the massage.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush area with vegetable oil and see a doctor immediately.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.