Availability: 1 In StockUsually ships in 1 business day + transit time
ships in 1-2 business days + transit time
Young Living’s Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser features color-illuminated vapor “erupting” from a prehistoric volcano, surrounded by menacing T. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures. Captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into a Jurassic wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
The patents-pending Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser acts as an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one fun-filled, simple-to-use product and includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system
- Innovative diffuser motor compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
- Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
- Four white under-panel soft LED lights with on/off settings
- Six “volcanic eruption” LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and off)
COVERAGE AREA: 323 square feet (30 sq. m.)
OPERATION TIME: ~ 5.5 hours on intermittent diffusion (10 min. on, 10 off); 3 hours on continuous
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 26.5 x 26.9 x 22.7 cm
RESERVOIR SIZE: 150 ml
WEIGHT: 2.02 lbs. (0.92 kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: ~ 50 ml of water & oil/hour (±3ml) on continuous
NOISE LEVEL: ~44dB at 30cm
Contents: Dino Land Diffuser Cover, Diffuser motor, AC power adaptor, Operation manual
1. Remove motor lid.
2. Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
3. Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Place the lid back onto the motor.
5. Plug the power line plug into the motor.
6. Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
7. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
8. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
9. To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor.
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physic ian before using this product.