Young Living’s Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser features color-illuminated vapor “erupting” from a prehistoric volcano, surrounded by menacing T. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures. Captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into a Jurassic wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
The patents-pending Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser acts as an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one fun-filled, simple-to-use product and includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system
- Innovative diffuser motor compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shut off
- Four white under-panel soft LED lights with on/off settings
- Six “volcanic eruption” LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and off)
COVERAGE AREA: 323 square feet (30 sq. m.)
OPERATION TIME: ~ 5.5 hours on intermittent diffusion (10 min. on, 10 off); 3 hours on continuous
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 26.5 x 26.9 x 22.7 cm
RESERVOIR SIZE: 150 ml
WEIGHT: 2.02 lbs. (0.92 kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: ~ 50 ml of water & oil/hour (±3ml) on continuous
NOISE LEVEL: ~44dB at 30cm
Contents: Dino Land Diffuser Cover, Diffuser motor, AC power adaptor, Operation manual
- Remove motor lid.
- Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power line plug into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor.