With a refreshing and rejuvenating aroma, Breathe Again Roll-On is the perfect companion for early mornings, long days, and tough workouts. This blend combines Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba with four different types of Eucalyptus—including Eucalyptus Blue—to create a powerful, invigorating experience. Breathe Again includes ingredients that have the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol and comes in a convenient roll-on applicator, so you can easily use it anytime, anywhere.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has an invigorating and awakening aroma, especially when applied under the nose or to the head and neck
- Offers a refreshing experience when inhaled and a cooling sensation when applied topically
- Provides a refreshing scent in stuffy environments
- Can be applied to joints after high-impact activity or to fatigued muscles for a cooling effect after physical activity
Fractionated coconut/palm oil, Eucalyptus staigeriana† oil, Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil, Laurus nobilis† (Bay laurel) oil, Rosa rubiginosa† (Rose hip) seed oil, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Copaifera reticulata† (Copaiba) resin oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil, Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil, Eucalyptus bicostata† oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Carry Breathe Again in your purse or gym bag for a portable refresher whenever you need it.
- Use the roller to massage oil onto fatigued muscles for a cooling sensation after a long day or a hard workout.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose for a refreshing experience.
- Apply Breathe Again to your chest for a stimulating aroma and to provide a refreshing scent in stuffy environments.
- Apply it topically in the evening for a soothing and comforting aroma during seasonal changes.
Apply generously to chest and neck as desired.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.