Availability: 4 In StockUsually ships in 1 business day + transit time
ships in 1-2 business days + transit time
Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Young Living Essential Oils has recently updated their packaging. New product label, same quality product. Please know that we stock both the older (original) label as well as the new. Should you receive a product with the original label that differs from the new product image above, please know that your product is brand new and was purchased directly from the manufacturer.
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
▪ Diffuse at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
▪ Place in the palms of your hands and inhale to experience a calming aroma during unsettling times.
▪ Combine a couple of drops with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use for an invigorating massage.
▪ Add to your nightly skin care regimen to create the appearance of smoother-looking skin. Keep in mind that Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid sun exposure after any application. Include a few drops in homemade cleaners to add an uplifting aroma to your chores.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. May cause photosensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physic ian before using this product.