Why is Butter Crunch Different to Traditional Brittle?
Butter Crunch tastes better, softer and fresher!
Does not stick to your teeth and no risk of cracking your tooth like other brittles. These gourmet candies are crunchy and toasty!
Why p.o.p. candy's Butter Crunch?
Think buttery, toasty, crunchy toffee candy-like deliciousness in each and every bite. This butter crunch is handmade in small batches using real, clean ingredients like farmers market herbs, fine spices and natural extracts with no additives or preservatives.
Handcrafted in Santa Monica, these butter crunch candies are combined with all-natural extracts (with no added sugar) and cooked into small batches so that each flavor is incredible and no two flavors are the same. All of this results in an authentic, handcrafted product with a perfect combo of fresh, innovative and buttery flavor with crunchy texture which are created using clean and carefully selected ingredients.
p.o.p. are made with an uncompromising commitment to create exceptional flavor experiences, bringing you classics as well as new savory and sweet favorites.
- BUTTERY, TOASTY AND CRUNCHY - p.o.p. candy folds fresh farmers market rosemary into this almond butter crunch for a lovely and delicate savory flavor. These butter crunches are a better-than-brittle gourmet candy.
- HANDCRAFTED WITH ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS - This crunchy rosemary almond toffee is handmade in Santa Monica using dairy butter, cane sugar, almonds, organic brown rice syrup and fresh rosemary. Contains NO gluten, peanuts or soy. Corn syrup-free.
- MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH - Let your taste buds experience the crunch with a twist of melt-in-your-mouth texture; these rosemary almond candies are unlike any other brittle. Give it a try for yourself!
- RIGHT LEVEL OF SWEETNESS - Savory rosemary almond butter crunch treats have just the right amount of sweet one can eat and are ideal to satisfy sweet/savory craving whenever you have!
- STORAGE - Keep p.o.p. fresh butter crunch candy in a cool and dry place. Enjoy as fresh as possible as texture changes over time. Don't refrigerate or store in a sealed container. Avoid keeping in warm temperature or a moist environment.
Allergen Info: Contains tree nuts and dairy.