Why Gopal’s Raw Organic Sesame Tahini?
Gopal's highly value pure, plant-based ultra-foods which are organic, enzyme-rich, and wholesome. No artificial ingredients are used and Gopal's facilities are completely gluten and peanut free. Gopal’s Raw Organic Sesame Tahini is a single-ingredient product containing 100% USDA certified raw organic sesame seeds.
Benefits of Raw Seeds
Since the beginning of history, sesame seeds have been favored by yogis and saints for their many health benefits. The sesame seeds used in this product are ground at low temperatures to preserve their nutritional benefits. This process keeps the enzymes active in the raw sesame seeds which supports healthy digestion.
- 100% RAW AND HEALTHY: Gopal's blends raw and hulled sesame seeds at low temperatures to preserve their nutritional values and deliver the natural and original raw Tahini taste.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC: The sesame seeds used in this product adhere to USDA certified organic by the CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) and non-GMO guidelines to deliver healthy food by keeping the environment healthy too.
- RICH AND CREAMY: Gopal’s Sesame seed Tahini is organic, vegan, non-GMO and gluten-Free with smooth, rich and creamy texture. It has no artificial ingredients.
- VERSATILE AND TASTY: Sesame seed butter can be used in different salads dressings, sauces, and recipes; it can be spread on bread, toast, and muffins; it is perfect for making hummus. It's even incredible tasting just on its own!
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: Organic raw sesame seeds makes it Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 friendly. Simply use Tahini straight from the glass jar and keep it fresh with the resealable lid.
Organic Raw Sesame Seeds
Can be used in different salads dressings, sauces, and recipes; it can be spread on bread, toast, and muffins; it is perfect for making hummus. It's even incredible tasting just on its own!
Gopal’s Raw Organic Sesame Tahini comes in a glass jar with vacuum seal for your protection. It is recommended to stir Tahini prior to first use. Refrigerate after opening. Best consumed by the Best By date noted on the product (1 year from the date of manufacture).