Why Gopal's Pumpkin Seed Sprouties?
It's simple! Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients and provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids. Consuming healthy fats can help support and maintain a healthy body and lifestyle.
Sprouties are a healthy and tasty treat for the entire family to enjoy. Savor a handful of Gopal's Original lightly salted Pumpkin Seed Sprouties, made with premium organic pumpkin seeds. Their firm but tender texture will take care of your cravings and give you a wealth of nutrition at the same time!
The only ingredients in these non-GMO sprouted pumpkin seed snacks are organic pumpkin seeds and stone ground Himalayan crystal salt. Gopal's uses no artificial ingredients whatsoever and their facilities are completely gluten and peanut-free.
Benefits of Raw and Sprouted Seeds
Gopal's soaks and germinates raw pumpkin seeds. When a seed or grain is sprouted, the starch within the seed is metabolised. Because there’s less starch in each sprouted grain, the proportion of protein and fiber within each seeding becomes higher and the seed becomes easier to digest and more nutritional. The sprouting process may make it easier for a body to absorb nutrients including iron, zinc, and vitamin C.
Raw pumpkin seeds provide a rich source of fiber, a type of carbohydrate that supports digestive health. The sprouted seeds also help boost your intake of protein.
- GREAT FOR HEALTHY SNACKING: Gopal's Pumpkin Seed Sprouties is a great energy-packed superfoods snack that can be enjoyed at home or on the go. These crunchy, tender, lightly salted pumpkin kernels are so tasty, you'll forget they're healthy!
- RICH SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND MAGNESIUM: Pumpkin seeds are loaded with protein making it a quick post-workout snack to repair and rebuild your muscles. Magnesium may aid in muscle regeneration.
- RAW & SPROUTED: When a seed is sprouted, the starch within is metabolised, giving it less starch and higher protein and fiber. This sprouting process may make it easier for the body to absorb nutrients.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH SUPERFOOD: Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients, provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids and are also an excellent source of fiber and amino acids.
- QUICK TREAT & FRESH EAT: Take care of your hunger and get a wealth of nutrition at the same time. Great treat straight from the bag or use to create your own delicious granola or trail mix. The bag's resealable to keep it fresh after opening too!
Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds & Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt
Store in a cool and dry place. Best consumed by the “Best By” date noted on the product.