Why Gopal's Pumpkin Seed Cheese Flavor Sprouties?
It's simple! Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients such as vitamin B and minerals like iron, copper, magnesium, and more. They provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids and are also an excellent source of fiber and amino acids, which make up the building blocks of proteins. Consuming healthy fats can help support and maintain a healthy body and lifestyle.
Sprouties are the type of snack you'll want well stocked in your cupboard! They're a healthy and tasty treat for the entire family to enjoy. Savor a handful of Gopal's cheesy and nutty tasting Pumpkin Seed (Pepita) Sprouties, made with premium organic pumpkin seeds. Their firm but tender texture will take care of your cravings and give you a wealth of nutrition at the same time!
The only ingredients you'll find in these non-GMO and vegan cheese flavoured sprouted pumpkin seed snacks are Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Nutritional Yeast and Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt. Gopal's uses no artificial ingredients whatsoever and their facilities are completely gluten and peanut-free.
Benefits of Raw & Sprouted Seeds
When a seed or grain is sprouted, the starch within the seed is metabolised. Because there’s less starch in each sprouted grain, the proportion of protein and fiber within each seeding becomes higher and the seed becomes easier to digest and more nutritional. The sprouting process may make it easier for a body to absorb nutrients including iron, zinc, and vitamin C.
Raw pumpkin seeds provide a rich source of fiber, a type of carbohydrate that supports digestive health. The sprouted seeds also help boost your intake of protein - each ounce of seed provides almost 9 grams of protein.
- GREAT FOR HEALTHY SNACKING: Enjoy Gopal's quality Pumpkin Seeds Sprouties at home or on the go. These crunchy, yet chewy cheesy flavored pumpkin kernels are so tasty, you'll forget they're healthy!
- RICH SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND MAGNESIUM: Pumpkin seeds are loaded with protein making it a quick post-workout snack to repair and rebuild your muscles. Magnesium may aid in muscle regeneration.
- RAW & SPROUTED: When a seed is sprouted, the starch within is metabolised, giving it less starch and higher protein and fiber. This sprouting process may make it easier for a body to absorb nutrients.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH SUPERFOOD: Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients, provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids and are also an excellent source of fiber and amino acids.
- QUICK TREAT & FRESH EAT: Take care of your hunger and get a wealth of nutrition at the same time. This energy-packed superfoods snack is a great pick-me-up. The bag's resealable so it'll stay fresh after opening too!
Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Nutritional Yeast and Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt
Gopal's Cheesy Pumpkin Seed Sprouties - 1lb. bags are meant to last and stay fresh in its resealable bag.