What is Mangosteen?
Mangosteen is the dark, purple fruit of the Mangosteen tree plant (Garcinia mangostana). The juice of this tropical fruit is sweet and tangy—and if you close your eyes, you can imagine warm ocean breezes, palm trees swaying and the sound of waves, just in the background.
Mangosteen's Health Giving Properties
Mangosteen fruit juice is nutrient-rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The juice is rich in Vitamin C and B vitamins and contains significant amounts of calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and zinc. This low-calorie mangosteen drink is also rich in complex carbohydrates and fiber, but low in fat and with no cholesterol.
Lab tests indicate that Mangosteen juice contains phytonutrients (the xanthones, alpha- and gamma mangostins) and bioflavonoids. These tests indicate these may be potent and effective antioxidants, soaking up damaging free radicals and preventing cellular damage. The mangostins may have potent immune-boosting effects. The mangostins also can have anti-histamine-like activity and may help protect against allergic reactions. It's even great for joint pain relief and hot flashes. Of the 200+ Xanthones that have been identified, over 40 are found in the Mangosteen fruit. The strongest source of Xanthones is in the Pericarp (thick, dark, reddish-purple rind) of the Mangosteen fruit.
Clinical studies are in their early days, but the results are considered promising by many, increasing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory biomarkers in healthy adults and supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Studies are also looking at mangosteen daily concentrate's potential use in other conditions as well.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC MANGOSTEEN JUICE 100%: The name says it all, ONE ingredient with nothing else added! 30,000 mg of purple mangosteen whole fruit per serving. Vegan-friendly, non-GMO and no gluten. Stored in glass bottles and BPA-free.
- THE QUEEN OF FRUITS: Excellent source of vitamins, minerals, natural flavonoids, xanthones, proanthocyanidins and catechins. This low-calorie drink is also rich in complex carbohydrates and fiber, but low in fat and with no cholesterol.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, POTENCY & FULL-BODIED TASTE: The juice of this tropical fruit is sweet and tangy and is made using the whole mangosteen plant (mangosteen pericarp - bitter inner and outer rind - and white fleshy interior (mangosteen seeds and pulp).
- POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS: Mangosteen One contains naturally occurring phytonutrients and bioflavonoids and may have potent immune-boosting effects, can have antihistamine-like effects, may support healthy weight management, healthy cholesterol and healthy blood sugar levels.
- PURE AND SIMPLE: Highly treasured for thousands of years for its health giving properties, mangosteen fresh fruit is handpicked from the deep jungles of Southeast Asia. Gopal's Mangosteen One is a delicious, mild tasting superfruit juice to indulge in and enjoy!
Organic Mangosteen Juice
Gopal's Mangosteen One is flash pasteurized for your protection. Shake well; refrigerate after opening. For enhanced tissue absorption and healthy immune support, you may gargle before swallowing.