Eniva Full Spectrum Vitamin C Liquid Concentrate provides the essential human nutrient of Vitamin C in concentrated liquid form. And, the natural orange taste is fantastic. This liquid-fast formula contains Vitamin C from a blend of sources, including whole food based components. The Full Spectrum combination supports the body's general and immune health.* This is a top seller in our full line of liquid vitamins and minerals.
The Next Generation of Liquid Vitamin C Supplement - Full Spectrum Nutrition
- A whole food based philosophy providing Full Spectrum sources of Vitamin C nutrient cofactors, along with isolated Vitamin C nutrient components.
- Just the way Mother Nature intended, the formula offers a powerful 300 mg per serving (500% of RDA).
Multiple Sources of Vitamin C for Immune Health*
Delicious Natural Orange Citrus Flavor
- Acerola Berry Extract
- Rosemary Extract
- Orange Extract
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- The natural Orange Citrus taste is a crowd pleaser.
- Non-GMO, gluten free, no artificial colors or flavors, no sugar, and environmentally friendly!
- Each product bears the Eniva Nutraceutics Quality Certified stamp.
Vitamin C Full Spectrum Biodynamix Blend
- Provides Vitamin C from nature based sources
- Antioxidants to help support immune health*
- Nutrient Cofactors to Help Vitamin C Work Well*
- Specialized Components for Stabilizing Vitamin C in Solution
Are You Ready?
You need to be sure your immune system is healthy and resilient. Proper nourishment, exercise, plenty of water, and good hand washing techniques are all proactive measures. If you need to supplement, be sure to go with a product that will provide the necessary factors for success.
Eniva Health Full-spectrum Liquid Vitamin C:
- Powerful nature based formula
- Great natural taste
- Liquid-fast absorption and bioavailability*
- Each serving contains 300 mg (500% RDA) of concentrated Vitamin C
Did you know…
Vitamin C is great for JOINTS!* It supports healthy collagen and joint health.* If you are taking Eniva joint products, try adding a daily dose of Vitamin C!
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, acerola extract, orange extract, citrus bioflavonoids, cranberry, rosemary)
Other Ingredients: Purified water, calcium ascorbate, natural flavors, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), stevia leaf extract, malic acid, xanthan and/or guar gum
Adults: 1.5 Teaspoons daily. Shake well before using.
Recommendations: May combine with 8 ounces of water / juice.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Refrigerate upon receipt and after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components found within product. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescription medications, have an ongoing medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. Isolated minerals or nutrients are best taken as part of a well balanced diet and broad supplement program. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.