Native to Southeast Asia, Turmeric is a popular spice which is cultivated throughout the tropics worldwide. It has a deep orange color and peppery warm flavor. Turmeric was introduced into Europe by traders in the 13th century but has only recently gained popularity in Western cultures for both its flavor and medicinal benefits.
Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger-Lemon is so well balanced that you can’t even taste the Turmeric, making this a great pleasure and medicinal tea. We’re sure you’ll make this part of your daily routine.
- No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind
- All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared
- Its natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea
Organic turmeric root (curcuma longa), organic ginger root (zingiber officinale), organic lemongrass (cymbopogon citratus)
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. It's recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your tea bags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one tea bag per cup of hot water. Pour water over tea bags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!