Absorbine SaniPet is a pet-safe sanitizer spray for the skin, coat & paws. Includes conditioning ingredients while clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria to reduce the transfer from a dog's outdoor adventures into the home. Spray on pets who have been exposed to the outdoors, other animals, dog walkers, pet daycares, trainers, groomers and Veterinarians. Alcohol-free, patent pending formula is pH balanced. Not for use on cats.
- Clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs & bacteria in 60 seconds or less
- Sanitizer spray is alcohol-free with soothing aloe
- Guards against bacteria being carried on skin, coat & paws and transferred to home & family
- For pets who have been outdoors in public places, handled by others, or played with other pets
- Will not harm other surfaces: bedding, enclosures, collars, leashes, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride, chloroxylenol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, denatonium benzoate, DMDM hydantoin, glycerin, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, purified water
Spray skin, coat and paws until wet. Allow to air dry or towel off. Will not harm collars, leashes, bedding, enclosures and non-leather accessories. Safe for animal use only. Do not use on cats.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 10 days, discontinue use.