- Pure, whole, unrefined
- Less "repeat" than most fish oil
- 480mg of omega-3s per serving
- Rich in rare, phospholipid-form omega-3s
- Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council
- 200mcg pure astaxanthin per serving (400mcg of esterfied astaxanthin)
- No artificial preservatives/colors; no dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy
Like wild salmon, krill are naturally rich in the potent, red-hued antioxidant called astaxanthin, which belongs to the carotene family.
Astaxanthin displays extraordinary antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in cell and animal studies, but has not been tested extensively in humans.
The astaxanthin natural to our Krill Oil and Sockeye Salmon Oil protects their omega-3s from oxidation more effectively than the tocopherol (vitamin E) antioxidants added to standard fish oils.
Pure Antarctic krill oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, ethyl vanillin). May contain minuscule traces of shellfish proteins. Persons with shellfish allergies should consult a physician before taking krill oil. Contains no artificial preservatives, color, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy.
Take two softgels daily, preferably with meals, or as recommended by a health professional.
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physic ian before using this product.