- Fish gelatin softgels
- Organic lemon oil added
- Easy-swallow 850mg size
- MSC-certified sustainable
- 1,010mg EPA+DHA per serving
- 1,180mg total omega-3s per serving
- Molecularly distilled and concentrated
- Sourced from sustainable Alaskan pollock
- Natural, marine triglyceride-form omega-3s
- No dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy
- No artificial preservatives, additives, or colors
- Product of USA
Each two-softgel serving provides 1,010mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA.
- Concentrate the oil's omega-3s, so that just two softgels provide the amount recommended to most heart patients.
- Reduce contaminants to minuscule or non-detectable levels
Wild Alaskan pollock oil, organic lemon oil, natural astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract), natural, non-GMO mixed tocopherols, softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Adults take two softgels daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews & Ratings
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physic ian before using this product.