The Natural Fish Oil Concentrate used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants). Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric coated, odor controlled softgel easier to tolerate.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 40
- Calories: 40
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4 g6%*
- Saturated Fat: 1 g5%*
- Trans Fat: 0 g†
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g†
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g†
- Cholesterol: 15 mg5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.4 g (1,400 mg)†
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)**: 740 mg†
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)**: 475 mg†
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 185 mg†
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoonful daily with a meal.
Overall Rating for Now Foods Omega-3 Fish Oil - 7 Fluid Ounces