Dietary fiber is know for its ability to support and maintain intestinal regularity. Many Americans get considerably less than the optimal recommended amount of fiber from their diets. Now Fiber-3 is a combination of fibers from certified organic Golden Flax Seed Meal, Acacia, and Inulin that can help you increase your fiber intake. Golden Flax Seed contains both soluble and insoluble fibers as well as lignans that can act as antioxidants. Acacia is rich in soluble fiber that can help to control gas and bloating associated with high fiber intake in some individuals and Inulin acts as a prebiotic, providing food for friendly intestinal bacteria. The properties of the three fiber sources combined in Now Fiber-3 work together to support and maintain healthy intestinal flora and regularity.
- Serving Size: 2 1/2 Tablespoons (17 g)
- Servings Per Container: 26
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4 g6%*
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g3%*
- Trans Fat: 0 g†
- Cholesterol: 0 mg0%
- Total Carbohydrate: 8 g3%*
- Dietary Fiber: 7 g28%*
- Sugars: 0 g†
- Protein: 3 g6%*
- Proprietary Organic Fiber Blend of:
Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal (cold-milled), Organic Gum Acacia, and Organic Inulin (FOS): 17 g
- Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving)**:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid): 2,550 mg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid): 765 mg
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid): 895 mg
- ** subject to natural variability:
As a dietary supplement, mix 2 1/2 tablespoons (17 g) into at least 12 oz. of water or juice, and blend. Be sure to drink plenty of additional fluids throughout the day. Start with smaller amounts and gradually increase to full serving size over several weeks. Use once or twice daily for optimal effect.
Overall Rating for Fiber-3 by Now Foods - 16oz.