Echinacea herbal medicines, such as Now Foods Echinacea and Goldenseal Glycerine, are traditionally used for treatment of inflammatory and viral diseases such as cold, cough and upper respiratory infections. The Echinacea in Now Foods Echinacea and Goldenseal Glycerite has become one of the most widely used herbal medicines and dietary supplements in Europe, North America, and Australia. Recent studies show that they can also be used as antioxidants or free radical terminators to prevent cardiovascular disease, arthritis and aging.
- Serving Size: 2 Droppersful (1.6 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 37
- Proprietary Blend of:: 1.6 mL*
- Echinacea (purpurea) Root, Goldenseal Root:
- (Hydrastis canadensis), St. John's Wort Root:
- (Hypericum perforatum) and Boneset Herb:
- (Eupatorium perfoliatum) Extracts:
As an herbal dietary supplement, children 2-12 years take one dropper-full 2 to 4 times daily. Adults take 2 droppersful 2 to 4 times daily as needed.
Overall Rating for Echinacea and Goldenseal Glycerite by Now Foods - 2oz.