911 Health Shop Join Our Newsletter View Cart Checkout Customer Support 911 Health Shop Facebook 911 Health Shop Twitter 911 Health Shop Blog 911 Health Shop Facebook 911 Health Shop Twitter 911 Health Shop Blog
Home > Shop by Brand > Earthrise > Spirulina Powder by Earthrise - 6.3oz.

Home > Superfoods > Spirulina Powder by Earthrise - 6.3oz.


Spirulina Powder by Earthrise - 6.3oz.

Spirulina Powder by Earthrise - 6.3oz.
Item #: 911hs309
Our Price: $15.13
Qty



Earthrise Spirulina is a nutrient-rich green superfood for enhanced nutritional support, vitality and good health. What's so special about Earthrise Spirulina? Earthrise Spirulina is grown at Earthrise's farm in the pristine California desert. Earthrise's production method is environmentally friendly, and their quality control system assures consumers of the highest quality product on the market today. Earthrise Spirulina contains a rainbow spectrum of mixed carotenoids, antioxidants and phytonutrients that promote health at multiple sites in the body.immune function, anti-tumor activity and can help repair DNA.


Earthrise Standardized SpirulinaSupplement Facts: Serving Size: One Teaspoon (3 g) Amount Per Serving %DV* Calories 10 Total Fat 0.2 g < 2% Total Carbs. 0.5 g < 2% Protein 1.7 g 4% Vitamin K 17 mcg 20% Vitamin B-12 2.8 mcg 45% Calcium 7 mg < 2% Iron 1.5 mg 8% Sodium 15 mg < 2% Potassium 40 mg < 2% --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Phycocyanin 420 mg ** Polysaccharides 200 mg ** Sulfolipids 40 mg ** SOD*** 5000 units ** Chlorophyll 30 mg ** Gamma Linolenic Acid 30 mg ** Mixed Carotenoids 10 mg ** Zeaxanthin 1.8 mg ** --------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** Percent Daily Values have not been established. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: One Teaspoon (3 g) Amount Per Serving %DV* Calories 10 Total Fat 0.2 g < 2% Total Carbs. 0.5 g < 2% Protein 1.7 g 4% Vitamin K 17 mcg 20% Vitamin B-12 2.8 mcg 45% Calcium 7 mg < 2% Iron 1.5 mg 8% Sodium 15 mg < 2% Potassium 40 mg < 2% --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Phycocyanin 420 mg ** Polysaccharides 200 mg ** Sulfolipids 40 mg ** SOD*** 5000 units ** Chlorophyll 30 mg ** Gamma Linolenic Acid 30 mg ** Mixed Carotenoids 10 mg ** Zeaxanthin 1.8 mg ** --------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** Percent Daily Values have not been established. ** Superoxide Dismutase, antioxidant enzyme activity.


Take one heaping teaspoon daily. Mix in a blender into fruit juice and smoothies to suit your taste. Sprinkle on foods or use in recipes.


Overall Rating for Spirulina Powder by Earthrise - 6.3oz.15.13
(no reviews)Be the first to rate and review this item


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You May Also Like