|New!|||||Specials|||||As Seen on TV|||||Shop by Brand|||||Combo Savers|||||Clearance Items|
- Features 4Life Transfer Factor for immune system support
- Provides nutritional support for healthy joints, strong bones, and a gleaming coat
- Contains balanced ratios of minerals, trace minerals, vitamins, probiotics, amino acids, and essential fatty acids
- Developed by veterinarians and nutritional scientists
Complete, All-in-one Formula for Superior Horse Health
4Life Transfer Factor Performance & Show includes the nutrients todays horses need for competitive events and work activities. It combines the advantage of balanced, comprehensive nutrition with the patented immune system support of 4Life Transfer Factor Advanced Formula. Formulated in cooperation with top veterinarians and animal nutritionists, Transfer Factor Performance & Show helps ensure superior health for horses throughout all stages of life.
What makes this product unique?
- Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another. These “smart molecules” support healthy immune responses, including the body’s ability to remember past health threats.
- Independent laboratory tests reveal that 4Life Transfer Factor Advanced Formula boosts immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function 283 percent. Natural Killer cells are on the front lines of your immune system.
- The extraction processes for transfer factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 4,816,563 (cow colostrum), 6,468,534 (egg yolks), and 6,866,868 (exclusive manufacturing techniques), with other patents pending.
EACH 2 SCOOP SERVING CONTAINS: Transfer Factor E-XF 750 mg A patented concentrate of transfer factors and other natural components from cow colostrum and egg yolks. Proprietary Blend 750 mg IP-6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) Soya Bean Extract (phytosterols) Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea) Mannans (from Aloe vera)(leaf) Poly-R™ Proprietary Blend 1,000 mg Cordyceps sinensis hybrid Agaricus Blazeil Extract Coriolus (Trementes Versicolor)(turkey tail) Poira Cocos Inonofus Obliquus Maitake Mushroom Extract (Grifola frondosa)(whole plant) Shiitake Mushroom ( Lentinus edodes)(whole plant)(5:1extract) VITAMINS Vitamin A 40,233 IU Vitamin D 7,298 IU Vitamin E 729 IU Vitamin C (stabilized C-32% more effective) 2,163 mg d-Biotin (500 mg - 2% available) 10 mg Folic acid 20 mg Niacin 122 mg Pantothenic Acid 108 mg Vitamin B2 28 mg Vitamin B6 12 mg Vitamin B12 920 mcg Thiamin 31 mg Vitamin K 7 mg MINERALS Cobalt (as cobalt proteinate) 430 mcg Copper (as copper proteinate) 112 mg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 530 mcg Iron (as iron proteinate) 331 mg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 400 mg Manganese (as manganese proteinate) 332 mg Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate and 10 mg sodium molybdate dihydrate) Selenium (as sodium selenite) 800 mcg Phosphorus (as monosodium phosphate) 17,025 mg Calcium (as calcium carbonate -38% Ca.) 12,059 mg Zinc (as proteinate) 499 mg TRACE MINERALS Montmorillonite 2,400 mg AMINO ACIDS l-Lysine (monohydrochloride) 842 mg d,l-Methionine 1,100 mg l-Arginine 50 mg N-Acetyl cysteine 25 mg PROBIOTICS Lactic acid bacteria 1.4 Billion CFU ESSENTIAL FATTY ACID SOURCES Soybean oil (source of Omega 3,6 fatty acids) 15,500 mg Safflower oil (source of Omega 6,9 fatty acids) 15,500 mg Flaxseed oil (source of Omega 3,6,9 fatty acids) 5,000 mg OTHER PROTECTIVE NUTRIENTS Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) 2,000 mg Choline bitartrate - chloride 2,434 mg PROTEIN Soy Protein Concentrate 24,800 mg INCLUDES NATURAL CONCENTRATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING AMINO ACIDS: Aspartic acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Cystine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Lysine, Arginine and Tryptophan.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, sweet whey and spice.
Add two (2) scoops (scoop provided) each day to feed mix or grain, for a 1,000 lb horse. Serving size may be doubled for increased health support.
Overall Rating for Transfer Factor Performance & Show by 4Life - 30 Servings (144 grams each)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.